· Attract and retain qualified teachers
· Solidify partnerships to increase funding opportunities
· Implement and improve Educational/Health Programs
* Motivate and introduce new ideas
· Occupation: Businesswoman
· Resident of South San Francisco for 23 years
· Parent of the District for over 12 years
· Active PTA Board Member for over 12 years
· Resided on multiple district committees
· Active volunteer in SSFUSD for 13 years
· Founded local school events that help fund programs
(Ponderosa Winter Carnival, Red & Gold Ball)
I have had the honor of living in South San Francisco for over 20 years. I have three daughters, one just graduated from South City High and two that are current students. Aside from being a mother of three, my husband and I own a delicatessen and have been blessed to successfully stay in business for over 25 years.
Since my arrival to this city, I have always been so impressed by the family unity that it represents and its reputation exceeded my expectations. So, when my girls began attending school in South San Francisco, I paved the path to become an active parent and started advocating for the students, teachers, school staff, and sports communities. I am an active PTA Board member (10 years) and an active attendee at school Board Meetings. I think as a citizen and parent of this community it is very important to stay educated and informed. Being a part of PTA, I have had the honor of working with incredible parents, great teachers, amazing principals and dedicated school staff. My involvement gave me the opportunity to listen and learn the needs of our community. I look forward to the continued success of our district.
Your candidate has been part of this community for many years, working tirelessly to make it a better place.
Your candidate knows the value of being connected. That's why they're running for this position. Help them help you.
Join us Sunday, September 30th !
I would be honored and blessed to have you join me and support my campaign kick-off for a seat on the South San Francisco School Board. You are free to bring your family, friends and neighbors, as the entire community is welcomed.
Paid by Reem Nasrah for SSFUSD School Board 2018
Time: 1:00 - 4: 00 PM
Where: Brentwood Park
FREE event serving Tacos, beans, rice and sweet treats. Providing music, DJ and face painting for the kiddos.
Now that's somethng to taco bout!!!
Bring Your Own Blanket - and/or folding chairs
Can't make it to any of the events? Please consider donating to support our campaign! Your contribution will be greatly appreciated.
* If you donate $100 or more, camapign finance laws require me to ask for your place of employment. Donations are not tax deductable.
233 Northwood Dr.
South San Fransisco, CA 94080
Make checks payable to:
Reem Nasrah for SSF School Board 2018